After an exciting two days of pitching, networking, partying in Belgrade, and another two days or recovering from all that, it is time to reveal the startup champions from the BkVF Belgrade.
It is good to note that apart from ICT, we also have companies from life sciences and biotech fields. All winning companies directly qualify to pitch at the top venturing event in Europe, the European Venture Summit in Berlin on 6-7 December.
Here are the companies and pitches voted best by the expert jury :
- Janko Milunovic – Brainstorm, Belgrade [RS] - Mobile Wireless Ordering System for Food & Beverage at HoReCa establishments
- Vladimir Kopric – Coprix Media LLC, Belgrade [RS] – Developers of cross-platform educational apps
- Miroslav Vrankic – E-GLAS , Rijeka [HR] – E-GLAS is a university-based startup that creates voice controlled home automation systems which enable disabled persons to become more independent.
- Vujadin Divjak – Fliiby LLC , Belgrade [RS] – Fliiby is a file library, platform for file backup, sharing and publishing.
- Alison Andrews – Galoocom Services Ltd, Athens [GR] – Online market place to buy and sell through direct negotiations
- Matej Golob – Melt.ee, Ljubljana [SI] – As you attend an event, we will introduce you to people you don’t know yet. In person.
- Marko Anastasov - Rendered Text, Novi Sad [RS] – Software consulting and product development company
- Bosko Bojovic - Diasens d.o.o. Beograd [RS] – Development of medical diagnostic sensors and devices based on fiber-optics technology
- Bojana Obradovic – KreativTeh, Belgrade [RS] – A spin-off company aiming to become recognized for development of innovative products and technologies primarily in the areas of biomedicine and pharmacy, and keeping strong connections both with academia and industry
- Predrag Paunovic – Poduhvat Ltd. Nish [RS] – Wind… tidal… ocean currents & one team to rule them all – Poduhvat Hydrokinetics LTD
Best of luck to the companies pitching in Berlin, and we hope to see the other companies competing again at the next BkVF in 2013.